Seven Bluff Cabins is situated on 50 acres of pecan, cypress, and juniper trees on the Frio River in Concan, TX. Towering over the property is Seven Bluff itself, a sheer limestone cliff named after the “7” emblazoned on its face. Since 1988 our family has operated the property and cabins with one goal in mind: to make sure our guests have a relaxing vacation that allows them to enjoy the best the Frio River has to offer.
Enjoy the following amenities on the property:
- Over 3/4 mile of private Frio River frontage including deep swimming holes & gentle sections perfect for children
- Washers pits, swing set, basketball, & volleyball along the Frio River
- On-site store with tube rentals and river supplies that you can charge to your room
- Open country setting with our pecan orchard with over 400 mature trees
- Nature trail along the base of the bluff
- Live music, washers tournaments, and other family activities during the summer
Our property includes private river frontage shaded by massive cypress trees and live oaks. Our on-site store offers basic supplies, tube rentals, and apparel for the river lifestyle. Our location at a river crossing is a perfect place to embark on a tubing, fishing, or kayaking trip. If you are feeling less ambitious, it is a great location to set up a chair and let the Frio River cool your feet. If you feel like stepping out, our staff is always happy to assist you in planning your adventure.